The Beyerdynamic MPC66 is a small unobtrusive boundary microphone designed for capturing round table discussions, conferences, lectures, etc. The small condenser microphone features a half-spherical polar pattern that results in a generous pick up area at the perimeter and hemisphere of the microphone, while providing excellent rejection of surface noise and reflections that can cause phasing issues.
The highly sensitive element maintains excellent output gain while capturing signals at far distances. A built-in low frequency filter suppresses rumble and low frequency noise. The MPC66 is available with a variety of output connectors, this model features an attached 9.84' (3m) cable with bare ends for wiring custom connectors.
- Unterminated Cable
- The MPC66 is available in a variety of connections. This model features an attached 9.84' (3m) cable with bare ends for wiring custom connectors.
- Low Profile
- The miniature profile is ideal when used in situations where concealment is a must.
- Half-Spherical Polar Pattern
- The hemispherical pattern provides a generous pick up area at the upper hemisphere of the capsule. The lower hemisphere rejects surface reflected signal and noise.
- Low Cut Filter
- A built in low cut rumble filter eliminates low frequency surface born noise and rumble.