The Visatec Solo 232 Lighting Kit is a versatile, durable, and extremely powerful photographic tool especially designed for portraiture. This kit of two fan-cooled Solo 3200B 1200 w/s monolights provides up to 2400 w/s of power; enough for the biggest rapid-fire jobs involving multiple subjects. Use one light with the umbrella as your main source, with the second light with barndoor attached for background illumination. Getting the gear to the shooting location is easy with the included travel case. You'll just need to add a pair of the light stands of your choice to complete this portraiture outfit.
The Visatec Solo 3200B's straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology. Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images, and you'll have a 4 f/stop range of continuously adjustable power output at your disposal. They also incorporated a safety circuit which automatically shuts off the lights to prevent damage from overheating. Visatec's patented reflector mounting ring eases attachment and removal, even with just one hand, and the modeling light employs stepless intensity adjustment that's proportional to the setting of the flashtube.
These are 'auto dump' lights, with no need to fire just to reduce your setting, and the flashtubes can be replaced by the user without any special tools. Like most monolights, they have a built-in slave to fire from any optical flash of light, and a wide selection of available Visatec accessories helps turn your creative ideas into reality.
- Extremely Strong Portraiture Lighting
- With 2 very powerful lights along with an umbrella and a barndoor, you'll have sufficient directional control along with the strength to shoot 4-5 frames per second for better candid portraiture results.
- 4 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
- Softens and broadens the light output.
- Travel Case
- Ideal for storage or transport, with moveable dividers and shoulder strap.