The Visatec Solo 332 Lighting Kit is a versatile, durable, and extremely powerful photographic tool especially designed for portraiture. You'll get 3 Visatec Solo 3200B 1200 w/s fan-cooled monolights, a 24 x 24" softbox with a grid set, an umbrella, a barndoor, a camera sync cord, and a travel case (just add light stands of your choice). Providing up to 3600 w/s of power, you'll have controlled light for unique portrait results and enough strength for rapid-fire sessions of very large groups, such as an entire wedding party. Use one monolight with the softbox and grid set as your primary light with a great sense of direction, a second light with umbrella to add to your main source, and the third light can be used with the barndoor attachment for great background illumination. Getting the gear to the shooting location is easy with the included travel case.
The Visatec Solo 3200B's straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology. Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images, and you'll have a 3 f/stop range of continuously adjustable power output at your disposal. They also incorporated a safety circuit which automatically shuts off the lights to prevent damage from overheating. Visatec's patented reflector mounting ring eases attachment and removal, even with just one hand, and the modeling light employs stepless intensity adjustment that's proportional to the setting of the flashtube.
These are 'auto dump' lights, with no need to fire just to reduce your setting, and the flashtubes can be replaced by the user without any special tools. Like most monolights, they have a built-in slave to fire from any optical flash of light, and a wide selection of available Visatec accessories helps turn your creative ideas into reality.
- Extremely Strong and Controlled Portraiture Light
- With 3 extremely powerful lights along with a 24" softbox, grid set, umbrella, and barn door, you'll have the strength and control to create the best portraiture results for nearly any size group under any shooting conditions.
- Sufficient Power for Hundreds of Quick Exposures
- The high capacity of this kit allows you to shoot rapidly at common SLR apertures and ISO settings for extended sessions, without having to worry about the lights overheating and shutting down.
- 4 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
- Softens and broadens the light output.
- Travel Case
- Ideal for storage or transport, with moveable dividers and shoulder strap.