Fotospeed FX20 Rapid Fixer is a general purpose liquid fixer concentrate that has no hardener added and is suitable for use with a wide range of balck & white photographic materials.
- FX20 is very long lasting and will not, as with other brands of fixer, bleach back the prints highlights where extended fixing times are desirable.
- Dilute the FX20 1+9 with water and fix for 2 minutes or 1+4 with water for 1 minute. When the clearing time exceeds twice that of fresh fixer then the fixer should be discarded.
- Where a hardening fixer is required then add RH100 Rapid Hardener to the fixer working solution.
- Similar to Ilford Multigrade Fixer, Ilford Rapid Fixer and Ilford Hypam Fixer
- FX20 will keep in good condition for at least one year in sealed containers. Working solution will keep for several months in tightly capped bottles with the minimum of air.
- During use FX20 will keep in good condition for about one week in the open dish and for about two months in a deep tank with a floating lid.