The Horseman 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N Lens is a Rodenstock 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N with a standard Copal #0 shutter, but built into a Horseman-specific helical focusing mount and barrel assembly made to fit upon their SW612/SW612 Professional medium format cameras. Used with a 6x12 film back, this lens produces a normal 64° x 35° field of view, and upon the 612 cameras the helicoid focusing mount allows a minimum focusing distance of 4.3' (1.3m). It is an ideal 'standard' lens for this special camera, and generous amounts of shift are also permitted on the 612 Professional.
The 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N is a highly-corrected 6-element lens design with an f/16-22 recommended working aperture. Unlike many of the wider lenses for the 612/612 Professional, it does not require an expensive center filter for this format.
- A Rodenstock 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N with standard Copal #0 shutter, built into Horseman-specific helical focusing mount/barrel assembly
- Exclusively made to fit SW612/SW612 Professional medium format cameras
- Produces a normal 64° x 35° field of view when used with 6x12 film back
- Focuses down to 4.3' (1.3m)
- Extremely fine resolving power when stopped down to between f/16-22