The Domke J-1 Journalist Shoulder Bag is designed to handle the larger cameras and lenses favored by professional news photographers. It is made of water resistant double-ply ballistic nylon. There are 14 compartments and pockets including an adjustable padded insert that can be configured to fit the camera and lenses, a fully lined main compartment, two large end pockets, and a zippered pocket that stores filters, film and other things.
The J-1 also features include rubber feet, a removable padded bottom board, a full-length back pocket, two large front pockets, two pen/flashlight pockets, a hand-carry strap with grip, and an adjustable Gripper shoulder strap. Its extra height and length accommodates faster, longer lenses and lens hoods, and allows cameras to be carried vertically (in a padded insert) with the lenses mounted.
- Main compartment has padded top with zippered pocket to store filters, film and accessories
- Includes movable/removable Padded Insert
- Removable padded floorboard.
- Thumb release buckles keep pockets closed even when over-stuffed
- 14 pockets and compartments
- Two large front pockets
- Two large end pockets with tough Touch Fastener closures
- Two pen/flashlight pockets
- Padded inserts included for interior and both end pockets
- Accommodates optional interchangeable inserts
- Rubber treads on bottom
- Indestructible steel snap hooks and welded O-rings
- Deluxe hand strap with leather grip
- Adjustable Gripper Shoulder Strap runs completely around the Satchel.