Kodak Flexicolor Chemicals, Process C-41, are for processing Kodak color negative films such as Kodak Professional Porta Films, as well as and other manufacturers' films.
These chemicals are supplied in all-liquid concentrates for easy mixing, and designed for optimum results in all types of processors.
One of each of the following chemicals is needed to complete the process:
- Kodak Flexicolor Developer
- Kodak Flexicolor Bleach III
- Kodak Flexicolor Fixer & Replenisher
- Kodak Flexicolor Stabilizer III & Replenisher
Flexicolor SM Tank Bleach (C-41SM) bottle to make 2.7 litters of solution.
SM chemicals offer a unique low-volume system of direct replenishment film chemicals that eliminate the need for mixing replenishers. SM stands for the overall simplicity of the system. (SM chemicals are for use in SM minilabs only.)
- Reduced low utilization process variability
- No chemical mixing, no-mess chemical loading
- 25% faster first print access time compared to Process RA-4
- Reduced effluent and disposal costs