The AKG C547BL Boundary Microphone is designed to capture audio while surface mounted on stages, podiums, desktops and more. The C547BL features a hypercardioid polar pattern that effectively minimizes noise and ambiance. A rugged non-crush enclosure protects the microphone from damage whenever accidentally stepped on. The low-frequency roll-off filter eliminates foot-fall noise, rumble and other low frequency noise. The C547BL Boundary Microphone is also an ideal kick-drum and percussion microphone.
- A microphone for stages, podiums, desktops, and other similar placement settings
- Hypercardioid polar pattern effectively eliminates off-axis noise and ambiance
- An ideal kick-drum/percussion microphone
- Rugged crush-resistant enclosure
- Low-frequency roll-off filter minimizes foot-fall noise, hum, rumble and surface noise.
- Includes W547 windscreen