The Soundcraft / Spirit Monitor 2 32 Channel 12 Bus Monitor Mixer console is specifically designed for stage monitor mixing in touring and fixed installation applications. This compact, low cost console has 32 input channel frames and provides 12 bus outputs.
This model provides 32 total mono input channels, with bus outputs 1 through 8 are dedicated mono while 9 through 12 are stereo paired. The stereo bus outputs feature pan controls for mono or stereo assignment. All mono input channels feature 1/4" line and Soundcraft's UltraMic microphone preamps via balanced XLR connectors. All input channels feature a direct output via balanced XLR connectors for sending a split, "dry" signal to additional mixers, recorders, etc.
A musical 4-band EQ section is provided on all input channels and insert points enable routing to external signal processors. Additional features include sub-grouping on channels 1 through 10 for Front-Of-House (FOH) mixing and a DIM switch for attenuating monitor output level and minimizing feedback. Overall the Monitor 2 series mixers are delivered in a rugged, roadworthy frame and are designed to meet the demands of touring bands, clubs, mid-size theaters, houses-of-worship, schools and more.
- 32 Input Channels
- The Monitor 2 series are available in 24, 32 and 40 channel frames. This model features 32 input channels.
- 12 Buss Output Sends
- Output sends 1 through 8 are dedicated mono while 9 through 12 can be configured for mono or stereo paired operation.
- 4-Band EQ
- All channels feature a 4-band sweepable EQ with 2 parametric mid-ranges enabling accurate, "musical" frequency contouring.
- Direct Outputs
- All mono inputs provide direct outputs for direct routing to recorders, mixers, etc.
- 1/4" Line & UltraMix
- All mono input channels feature 1/4" line as well as Soundcraft's UltraMic microphone preamps, via balanced XLR connectors.
- Front-of-House Mixing and DIM Attenuation
- Sub-grouping channels 1-10 allows Front-Of-House (FOH) mixing, and a DIM switch allows attenuated monitor output level and minimized feedback.