The DXF-51 5" monochrome studio viewfinder offers 650 lines of resolution. When connected to a 16:9 aspect camera, the viewfinder will automatically switch the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9.
Note! When attaching to the DSR-300A or DSR-500WS, service part # A-8274-968-A is required.
- The 4:3 CRT of the DXF-51 automatically switches between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, depending on the active aspect ratio of the connected camera.
- Red: A Red REC (Record) tally is located above and below the viewfinder screen. This ensures that the operator will not overlook the REC indicator.
- Green: A Green tally is located above the viewfinder screen, as an alternative for CCU operation
- Main: A large White REC tally for the talent is located at the rear of the viewfinder
- Includes both 20-pin and 8-pin camera connectors. Various controls such as Shutter/Gain LED indication and 4:3/16:9 switching are possible through 20-pin serial data transmission. The native 20-pin connector is designed for use with cameras such as the DXC-D35.
Pan and Tilt control is easily adjusted. A Tilt range of +/- 40° and Pan range of +/-90°. At any tilt angle, the center of gravity does not change, keeping the camera balance stable.
- The DXF-51 is small and lightweight. It's main chassis is constructed of rugged die-cast aluminum, making the viewfinder body very durable.
Front Panel Controls
- Peaking: On/Off, with attenuation
- Tally: On/Off
- Bright: Controls brightness of image
- Contrast: Adjusts the brightness relation between the subject and background