This is an "A16" type 120 film magazine for the Hasselblad camera system.
NOTE: Hasselblad makes three basic types of film magazines: "A", "E", "E-CC". They are interchangeable with all Hasselblad cameras. The "A" type is the standard non-electronic magazine in the Hasselblad line. The "E" type is specifically designed for the 200 Series and is equipped with a film speed programming dial and electronic databus connections which transfer the film speed to the camera's metering system. It can be used with the 500 Series cameras but only works mechanically. The "E-CC" magazine is specific to the 205FCC model and is not only equipped with the same "E" features, but also has a contrast control dial ("CC") which is used in conjunction with Zone System black and white photography.
Note! The "E-CC" film magazine is NOT available in the 6 x 4.5cm format
- It comes with a 120 insert which provides 16 exposures for the 6 x 4.5cm format
- It also comes with a focusing screen mask (#42146) which is marked with the 6 x 4.5cm format
- This magazine fits all Hasselblad models including the ArcBody and FlexBody
- When it is used with the 202FA, 203FE and 205FCC cameras, the film speed must be programmed manually in the camera's "Pr" (Program) mode
- The "A" Type film magazines are available in either black or chrome trim and feature a dark slide pocket and memo clip