This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine VSC Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33 feet (10 m) depth. The VSC is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the knurled thumb screw knobs. The attached straps allow incorporating weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy, and the VSC's supplied with a yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The VSC housing is designed to fit the Sony DCR-SC100 and Sharp Viewcam digital camcorders, but other similarly-sized camcorders will also fit in the housing.
- Housings manufactured from double laminated PVC and have an optical glass port. Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater
- Has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions these housings will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable
- The straps at the bottom allows weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy underwater
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket