The Winsted V8680 Two-Bay Vertical Rack Monitoring Console is a sturdy modular console from the System/85 series, designed to meet the needs of control and security centers. The sturdy steel construction and smooth Truform work surface with block oak pad makes these units ideal for years of attractive, comfortable, and reliable use.
This two-bay unit has a 43"-wide work surface and can accommodate two monitors with desktop controllers at eye level as well as eight smaller rack-mounted monitors in the top tier. The turret that contains the upper monitors can be adjusted from 5° to 15° for user comfort. The top of the unit is vented to maximize air flow to the equipment. Additionally, there are two cabinet spaces beneath the work surface which can be sealed, open, or fitted with optional solid or transparent doors.
All consoles are highly customizable, and the Winsted design team will work with customers free-of-charge to come up with the ideal work-center configuration. A wide range of accessories is also available. Winsted provides several options for shipping and installation.
- Compact, Ergonomic Design
- System/85 modular consoles are designed to pack a lot of functionality into a small space while giving users a comfortable working environment. The smooth, beveled Truform work surface with block oak pad is easy on the wrists. Lift-off side panels offer quick access to equipment for maintenance.
- Standardized Size and Ready to Expand
- The System/85 series of consoles is designed to meet EIA (Electronic Industries Alliance) standards for control room and security center equipment. Each of the display bays accommodates a range of rack-mounted monitors. Flat-tapped rack rails are available free upon request. Under the counter is more space for CPUs and other equipment. These cabinets can be sealed with blank plates, opened up to reveal a roomy shelf, or fitted with solid or transparent security doors.
- Highly Customizable and Extensible
- All the models in this series come ready for expansion as work center needs grow and change. Other modules in a variety of configurations may be added to the unit. A wide range of accessories is available to outfit each console to meet system and user needs. These include wall-mount monitor shelves, filing cabinets, equipment carts, wire guides, electrical outlets, fan assemblies, drawers, pull-out shelves, keyboard trays, casters, as well as masks and fillers for the equipment bays.
- Design Assistance and a Range of Delivery and Installation Options
- Winsted's team of design experts will work free-of-charge to help the customer configure consoles for their specific needs. The consoles may be preassembled at the factory or flat-packed to save on shipping costs. Optionally, Winsted will dispatch a trained technician to install the console at the customer site.