The PAZ Analyzer from Waves is an audio analysis plug-in that is as accurate as it is easy to use. The analyzer generates a comprehensive real-time visual representation of the audio's stereo positioning, frequency spread, and Peak/RMS levels. It shows L/R peak and RMS displays, with individually re-settable peak hold values. It has optional resolution in 10Hz steps for precise analysis below 250Hz, and the 52 or 68 band analysis graphic output can be saved to memory via a text file. The PAZ shows real-time vector display with zoom at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution, and works with mono or stereo components.
The plug-in functions with any digital audio software that supports RTAS, Audio Units or VST plug-in formats and is cross platform compatible between Mac and Windows.
- Audio analysis tool with 3 plug-in components - Position, Frequency and Meter
- Peak or RMS frequency analysis modes
- L/R peak and RMS displays, with individually re-settable peak hold values
- Optional resolution in 10Hz steps for precise analysis below 250Hz
- 52 or 68 band analysis
- Graphic output can be saved to memory
- Results can be saved as text file
- Real-time vector display with zoom
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Mono and stereo components