The Cullmann Magic 2 is amongst the world's most compact full height tripods, and most importantly it folds totally flat for easy storage in a briefcase or other travelling bag. Made of lightweight anodized aluminum, the Magic 2 has the capability to convert to a monopod by removing one of the legs and the center column. By removing the ballhead, the legs fold to amazingly-small package of just 13.4 x 5.1 x 1.8" (34 x 13 x 4.5 cm) WxHxD dimensions.
Because of its unique design, conventional tripod cases aren't well suited to the Cullmann Magic 2. The two options recommended here have been thorougly inspected to work well, with the computer-style case requiring you to detach the ballhead.
- Compact, full height tripod
- Folds flat-perfect for storage in a camera bag or luggage
- Quickly converts to monopod
- Innovative locking design-leg locks with one turn of the wrist
- Nonreflective andonized cobalt matte finish
- Twisting bottom segment locks entire leg during deployment
- Made in European Community