The Draper 79x140" Luma 2 Manual Front Projection Screen is an attractive and practical choice wherever a large spring-roller screen is required.
For a relatively simple, economical and straightforward screen, the Luma 2 is hard to beat for durability and reliability. Whether for school or business use, this friction-free screen will deliver years of trouble free service.
Simple in design and rugged in construction, the Luma 2 is housed in a white steel case, with matching heavy-gauge end caps. Fiberglass matte white, glass beaded or High-Contrast Grey viewing surfaces available.
- Attractive and practical choice wherever a large spring-roller screen is required
- Spring-roller operated
- Simple in design and rugged in construction
- Constructed entirely of heavy-gauge components for years of dependable operation
- Housed in a steel case which has a scratch-resistant, white polyester finish, with matching end caps
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12 x 12' and 15' NTSC
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides