The Botticelli Series Softlights are similar to the Wyeth Series, but are a bit larger and deeper, to light a large areas with soft, even 3200° tungsten light.
The Botticelli Softlights are available as a stand mount, hanging, manually controlled or as a hanging, pole-operated fixture.
This fixture is stand mountable. Its yoke has an M12 thread. An optional Junior (1-1/8") pin is suggested.
This light will provide a 13.7 x 15.6' rectangle of light of 48 footcandles @ 10', with a 1000 watt bulb.
- Botticelli softlights feature rugged steel housing, interchangeable reflectors, an easy access hinged lamp compartment.
- A special matte aluminum reflector is available, which provides 30% more light output than the white reflector.
- Eggcrates and gel frames are available to alter the beam spread and color of the light.
- Eggcrates are stackable for added control and allow a gel frame to be placed in front and behind the eggcrate.
- Each lamp has a separate on/off switch, which is mounted in the rear of the housing.