The Sennheiser e 609 Microphone is a dynamic element, supercardiod polar pattern microphone that is primarily designed for capturing instruments. It excels when placed in front of guitar cabinets in sound reinforcement or recording. It has an attractive silver finish.
The e 609's flat grill allows for easy placement and the supercardioid pattern is most effective in rejecting off-axis ambiance that can cause noise and feedback. The dynamic element is shock mounted and a hum compensation coil controls low frequency noise. The rugged construction is durable enough to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Designed for Instrument Capture
- The dynamic supercardiod e 609 excels placed in front of guitar cabinets or when used in sound reinforcement or recording.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The supercardioid pattern is most effective in rejecting off-axis ambiance that can cause noise and feedback.
- Dynamic Transducer
- The dynamic element is capable of handling high sound pressure levels without noise and distortion.
- Hum Compensating Coil
- The hum compensation coil reduces low frequency hum and noise.
- Internal Shock Mounting
- The element is internally shock mounted for added protection against handling noise.