The Omega Chromegatrol II is an enlarger control, power pack, voltage stabilizer, and timer that operates the dichroic lamphouses for Chromega D/E, D5-XL & C760 models.
- The all-digital control has an 8-bit CMOS microcontroller, giving the timer a range of 0.01 seconds to 999 minutes.
- The controller provides excellent repeatability and accuracy to within 200 billionths of a second.
- New digital displays give the user excellent viewing in any darkroom situation, and the intensity is fully adjustable.
- The Chromegatrol II has a stabilizing power source control with output power fluctuations to within 2% of nominal. It is also capable of taking a footswitch and provides control for a separate safelight
- The sturdy, all-metal constructed Chromegatrol II has a chime control and an easy-to-operate key pad.