The Telex WM-1000 is a professional 2-channel wall mount headset station for wired intercoms, featuring a dedicated channel select switch allowing access to either of the two available channels. The station accepts either party line or local power, and mounts in a standard double-wide type electrical outlet box.
The WM-1000 is equipped with a mic limiter circuit, back-lit control buttons for low-light operation, Talk and Listen buttons with momentary/latching operation, and monitoring volume control. The Call send button offers a call receive indicator light, and a Call receive beep tone is available with an on/off selector.
The WM-1000 also provides a dedicated Mic kill receive with on/off selection, Side Tone trim control, and quick-connect wire clamp terminals for party line wire connections. The 4-pin male XLR connector accepts headsets with balanced or unbalanced microphones, and is Clear-Com compatible.
- Wall mount headset stations for wired intercoms with Audiocom and Clear-Com compatibility
- Accepts local power supply or remote party line phantom power
- Backlit Momentary or hands-free Latching selectable listen key
- Backlit Call key for call signal send, incoming call indication
- Backlit Momentary and Latching Talk key
- Two-color green (Ch.1) and red (Ch.2) backlit front panel channel selector switch
- 4-pin XLR headset connector accepts Monaural headphones and balanced or unbalanced dynamic microphones
- Mic kill receive feature allows remote operator to turn off talk key
- Front panel volume control, internal configuration DIP switches, sidetone trim control and Audiocom/Clear-Com selector switch