The Dalite Model B 96 x 96" Manual Projection Screen is a big package in a small, affordable and efficient screen. For the office, school, business or meeting facility that needs a simple and reliable pull-down style screen, the Model B is hard to beat. With a gentle pull on the enclosed cord, the screen rolls down smoothly - and retracts with the same ease.
Much like the school screens of years ago, this model is for those who need a strong and rugged "pull-down" type surface with none of the bells and whistles of more sophisticated, electronic models.
Dalite, a more-than-known name in the audio-visual field, has screens for every projection environment and office need. Their long-standing reputation for form, function and price make them a leader when you are shopping for audio-visual equipment.
- Perfect for classroom and meeting room facilities
- Easy pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats
- Nylon bearings provide smooth quiet operation for the life of the screen
- Case design allows flush mounting to the ceiling or wall
- Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Glass Beaded and Video Spectra 1.5 fabrics will be seamless in all sizes; High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless