The Da-Lite 7x9' Model C Front Projection Screen is a perfect choice for either a large lecture or seminar hall, or conference/training room. The screen is designed for heavy use and features lubricated steel ball bearings for a smooth operating system. The screen is accessed via a pull cord.
As an option, you can purchase the screen in any one of seven veneer finishes to give it a more professional, finished appearance. In addition, you can also purchase floating brackets which allow the screen to be either wall or ceiling mounted but which also give you the freedom to align the system left/right.
Note! Veneers include: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Cases with Honey Maple, Light Oak and Medium Oak. Cases with Honey Maple, Light Oak and Medium Oak finishes come standard with white end caps. Cherry, Mahogany, Natural Walnut and Heritage Walnut cases come with black end caps.
- Permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings and heavy-duty spring assembly offers smooth operation even in demanding applications
- Optional floating mounting brackets allow the Model C to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws
- Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless
- Glass Beaded fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless
- Video Spectra 1.5, High Contrast Matte White and Silver Matte fabrics available in sizes up to 8' high