The Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular is a standard equipment item for boaters, sailors, and other water enthusiasts. It provides clear images in even the most foul weather conditions from fog, rain, and ice, and can handle the hazards of salt water exposure. This hermetically-sealed and nitrogen-purged unit gives reliable waterproof and fogproof performance, and even floats in sea water. This 'standard' model (without compass) has a 7.2° viewing angle, which is very good for a 7x50 porro prism unit.
- Hermetically-sealed, 100% waterproof and fogproof 7x50 porro prism unit with a 7.2° viewing angle
- Large 7.1mm exit pupil allows continuous observation upon shaky platforms and in very low light conditions
- Heavy rubber armoring built for use in a salt air environment
- Tough fold-down rubber eyecups
- 56-72mm Interpupillary distance adjustment range