The Shure P6HW Personal In Ear Monitor is the hardwired two-channel stereo solution for the stage performer in the PSM 600 series of monitoring products. The P6HW personal beltpack monitor effectively replaces the bulk and clutter of the traditional stage monitor/wedge setup. In Ear monitoring offers the performer more mobility and a roomier stage and the house engineer a lower volume, feedback free stage environment.
The P6HW beltpack monitor is discreetly sized and housed in a rugged, all metal chassis. The proprietary 5 pin connector and accompanying detachable Y cable provide the audio connection to the house or monitor console. The P6HW stereo and unique MixMode level control features enable the performer to adjust the mix balances as required during a show without affecting any other mix sends from the house.
- Multi Function Switches
- Four Dip Switches offer a high frequency boost, on/off and defeat control of the built in limiter,a 15 dB pad, and MixMode or stereo mix selection; located in battery compartment
- Volume Knob
- This integrated on/off and volume knob offers easily accessible level control
- LED Indicators
- Three dedicated LED's include power,low battery and peak/overloading
- Mix Balance Dial
- This offers dedicated control of left/right balances in stereo mode or the mix level of two different mono signals in MixMode
- Metal Chassis
- Rugged, yet lightweight and inconspicuous