The Ilford XP2 Super is a sharp, fast, fine grain black-and-white film. It can be used for any photographic subject, but ensures excellent results when there is a wide subject brightness range. XP2 Super has improved exposure latitude compared with XP2, and gives exceptionally sharp, crisp prints. The excellent highlights and improved shadows of XP2 Super give enhanced negative contrast for optimum black-and-white print quality.
- Easy to expose, and has extremely wide exposure latitude
- Easy to process; It is a black-and-white film which is processed in C-41 type processing chemicals
- Easy to print; Negatives are printed on black-and-white paper in the same way as conventional black-and-white negatives
- XP2 Super is a chromogenic film; This means that the dyes which make up the image are formed during development rather than being present in the film or added later
- The extremely wide exposure latitude of XP2 Super is the result of the unique relationship between exposure and grain in chromogenic films