The RDB104 is a four-channel active impedance matching device with the added benefit of a variable level control for each channel. Each channel of the unit has two 1/4" TS phone input jacks wired in parallel (one front and one back,) a male XLR output jack, a ground lift switch and a single position attenuator switch. Its design is ideal for a variety of applications including musicians, studios, and sound contractors.
- Four-channel active direct box
- Converts high-impedance to low-impedance and vice-versa
- Variable level control for each channel
- -30dB attenuator switch on every channel
- Ground lift switch for every channel
- 1U rack mount enclosure