The Rolls RM65B Audio Mixer is a fully functional rack-mounted audio mixer with 6 input channels, stereo main output, stereo monitor output and effect send and return. The RM65B is designed to efficiently handle live sound reinforcement and recording applications while remaining compact and portable. Six input channels feature balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line inputs. Individually switched +48V phantom power is assignable to channels with condenser microphones.
The output section features Stereo (L/R) balanced 1/4" phone Main Outputs, unbalanced 1/4" phone monitor output and effect send. A dedicated unbalanced 1/4" effects return is also provided. Each channel features a level slider control, monitor level control, effects send level and bass/treble tone controls.
The Rolls RM65B is a rugged, compact mixer with all the routing needed for use as an expansion mixer, live sound mixer, vocal recording, keyboard rigs, etc.
- Six Input Channels
- The RM65B features six input channels with balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line inputs.
- Flexible Output Routing
- Stereo balanced main outputs, monitor output and effects send may be used simultaneously for sending signal through main and remote locations such as monitors, recording devices, etc.
- Assignable Phantom Power
- Individually switched +48V phantom power is assignable to channels with condenser microphones.
- Effects Send and Return
- Effects send and return provides discrete channel routing to and from external effects processors.
- Rack-mount Frame
- The RM65B is enclosed in a convenient, rack-mountable 19-inch frame.