The DB25b from Rolls is a transformer balanced, passive direct box. It features a ground lift switch for hum elimination, and a rotary attenuator for padding the input signal from -20 or -infinity dB. Padding the input signal provides a way to connect the unit to a line level signal or even a speaker level signal and connecting it to a balanced line level input on a mixer. The two 1/4" inputs are paralleled pass-throughs to also send the input signal to a tuner, pre amp, etc.
- Single channel passive direct box
- Attenuator knob for connection to line level or speaker level signals
- Mounting tabs make it easy to attach to any surface
- Controls only on the front and back for "brick wall" multiples
- Black color for matching any decor