The NSI NCM508 8 channel Foot-Controlled, 4 Programmable Scene Lighting Console is simple, and flexible, with 3 operating modes. It provides foot-driven, hands-free operation. It has user-friendly programmability, 2-scene operation, push-button scene corssfade and fadeout controls. Multimode chase includes normal, scene, and program chase effects.
Suggested applications: Small theaters, houses of worship, clubs.
Note to the Novice: This is a control board only. It gets its AC power from a dimmer pack. Dimmer pack(s) required, and not included.
- Variable chase rate.
- Scene freeze for pile-on effects.
- Four programmable plus one manual scene control.
- Tap sync button allows chase rate to be adjusted on-the-fly.
- Dual split cross-faders allow even fades from scene to scene.
- Master slide level, plus blackout button built-in.
Built with NSI Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) control.
Optional DMX512 (5-Pin XLR) control available.