The NSI MC6300 Digital Controller has features you would not expect to find on such a reasonably priced board. It has audio sync, MIDI, programmable chase effects, pile-on scenes, and blind-mode operation for live scene modification.
This console has 16 control channels with individual sliders and bump buttons, 128 maximum dimmer capacity, 128 memory scenes and 8 chases (32 steps each). Other slide controls include master level, audio level, chase, fade rates, and stack execute.
The MC6300 uses NSI's proprietory 3-pin microplex connections. An optional DMX512 5-pin port is available separately. Note to the Novice: This is a control board only. Dimmer pack(s) required, and not included.
- Snapshot Mode
- Snapshot mode gives the user a two-scene operation by loading the current look into the autofader, allowing manual changes to be made for the next look.
- Cue Stack
- The cue stack allows up to 128 memory scenes to be programmed in sequence with precise fade times between each memory scene.
- Blind Mode
- Blind mode allows modification of lighting levels to be made without affecting the current look, or scene on stage.
- Pile-On Function
- Pile-on function allows memory scenes to be added to the current stage look.
- Program Lock
- Program lock can be activated to prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to recorded scenes or chases.