The MC 7500 series of control consoles feature a combination of power, flexibility and ease of use. This is a 16-32 channel Programmable Control Board. It is designed to meet the needs of the advanced lighting designer, with features including cue stacking, SMPTE via MIDI, level-sensitive chasing and up to 256 memory scene capability.
Suggested applications include concert halls, houses of worship, schools, clubs, and rental shops.
Note: A dimmer pack is required, and not included.
- Classic board layout for 2-Scene Preset or Single Scene Operation (wide mode).
- 16 User programmable level sensitive chase effects.
- Dual Split Dipless Manual Crossfaders.
- Soft patching, Auto Faders.
Program and Modify Memory in Live or Blind Mode,
Fully Protected Non-Volatile EEPROM Memory.
- DMX512 Digital Control (5-pin XLR).
- Optional 37 pin 0-10 V Analog Control Port.