NSI Digital Dimming Systems combine portability with rugged construction for a variety of applications. This Commercial series relay pack is 512 channel address capable.
The DDS9800E has 8 channels. Plug in single, or ganged lights, up to 2400 watts per channel, 19,200 Watts total. Its circuit breaker is external, on the front panel.
This model rack dimmer is configured with pressure screw terminals for light fixtures.
- Equipped for NSI 128 channel Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) operation. Optional DMX512 (5-Pin) control is available.
- 400 micro-second toroidal filtering reduces audio interference and extends lamp life.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Internal switch select activates 8 auto sequence control programs.
- 8 Magnetic circuit breakers.
Extruded Aluminum Passive Heat Dispersion.
It is advised to allow 36" of space from top of unit to ceiling, 12" from top or side to a wall, and at least 6" from side, to other equipment.
If multiple units are installed in small space, ambient air temperature should not exceed 100°F (37° C).
- Compatible with Mark VII and Mark X Ballasts.