The V-BP12-LCD is designed and assembled for long life using the highest quality components available. It has approximately 80% of full charge when purchased. The cells have a rated life of 150 to 2000 uses. The life you get depends on the depth of discharge, proper storage, and correct charging. This battery has no type of memory effect. In fact if used partially and then recharged its life goes up significantly. A battery discharged 100% per use will provide 300 charge/use cycles, 50% per use 800 cycles and at 30% per use 1000 to 2000 cycles.
The V-BP12-LCD will power most Marshal LCD monitors for approximately 80 minutes.
When used acording to instructions, the battery can power your monitor for up to 2000 uses.
By following these charging suggestions, your battery pack will give you years of use:
- Use only specified charger that comes with the battery.
- Do not operate the monitor while charging (disconnect the battery from monitor).
- Plug charger into AC outlet & into battery pack.
- Do not charge battery for more than 7 hours.
- This battery can run LCD Monitor for approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes.