If you need a high-quality MIDI cable, check out Hosa Technologies' MIDI to MIDI Premium 3-foot Cable. With a dense spiral copper shield to block interference and durable, nickel-plated connectors and connector pins, the MIDI to MIDI Premium 3-foot Cable is a great option for connecting your MIDI-compliant devices.
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI)
- The MIDI protocol allows communication between a computer and a digital synthesizer (keyboard, drum machine, etc.) by transmitting how the notes are to be produced. For example, commands like note-on, note-off, pitch-shift, and tempo create much smaller files and more realistic music, relying on the synthesizer to create all audible sounds.
- Premium Design
- This cable features durable, serviceable, nickel-plated connector bodies and the stranded copper conductors are surrounded by a dense copper shield to ensure interference-resistant data transfer.
- Discreet 5-Pin Connectors
- Each of the five pins on the connectors of these MIDI cables are wired to support all MIDI functions, including uploading and downloading data and relaying SysEx information.
- Multiple Lengths
- Hosa makes their cables in a variety of lengths to suit virtually any application.