The Ewa-Marine VDX100 Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33 feet (10 m) depth. The VDX100 is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the knurled thumb screw knobs. An included pouch allows incorporating the optional BV2 lead weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy, and the VDX100 is supplied with a yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The VDX100 is designed to fit the Sony CCD-TRV54, 56, 62, 72, 82, and 94 camcorders, as well as Sony's DCR-TRV7 digital camcorders. Others may also fit.
- Manufactured from double laminated PVC with an optical glass port
- Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater
- Non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fitted together for sealing, tightened by knurled thumb screw knobs
- Straps supplied with the housing allows weights to be added for perfect buoyancy under water
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions
- Supplied in a handy yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket