This unique Mamiya Overhead flash bracket works with Mamiya's RZ67 and 645 Pro Series cameras.
- This electronic trigger release L-Grip, with a sturdy aluminum frame, places the flash over the lens
- An adjustable tilting bar with lock-down knobs can be tilted to place the flash unit in front of the camera in order to permit looking down in to the waist level finder; This bar may be removed entirely for a lower profile and better balance with heavier flash units
- A third bar connected at the top can be flipped to keep the flash centered when the Mamiya 645 Pro camera is held vertically
- This heavy duty bracket accepts popular shoe mount flashes as well as handle-mount flash units
- Convenient, interchangeable accessories allow you to attach shoe-mount, handle-mount or Metz handle-mount flashes on top