The Zeiss Distagon CFi 50mm f/4 lens features a modern optical design with floating lens elements (FLE). This insures high-performance within the close focusing range. Corner-corner illumination on this lens is very even at all aperture settings, and distortion and flare are extremely well controlled. With its moderate wide angle effect this is a versatile all-purpose lens.
- Popular wide angle lens for the 500 Series
- Floating Lens Element (FLE) for optimum quality in close-ups
- New, larger Bay 70 filter size with Bay 70 to Bay 60 filter adapter included
Hasselblad Lens Designations
- CF lenses constitute Hasselblad's main lens series with focal lengths from 30mm to 500mm and are intended primarily for the 500 series cameras; They have built-in leaf shutters with speeds up to 1/500th second and flash sync on all speeds
- The CFi is the "improved" CF series with increased contrast, upgraded shutter components, a locking PC-socket for flash sync cords, a redesigned and smoother focusing mechanism, a reinforced rear bayonet plate, a non-metallic front bayonet which withstands wear substantially better than the previous design and a new exterior design
- CFE lenses have all the features of CFi lenses and also include the databus contacts for complete compatibility to the 200 series cameras