The AKG Model C417L is an extremely smooth omnidirectional microphone intended to be worn by speakers who demand highest audio quality and complete freedom of movement. It is one of the smallest lavalier microphones available today and is available in both black and beige versions for ultimate concealing.
This model (C417L) terminates to a 3-pin miniature XLR connector for use with AKG Wireless Transmitters.
- Ultra-slim profile for unobtrusive wearing.
- Extended low and high frequency response.
- Omnidirectional pattern for natural speech quality.
- High sensitivity (10 mV/Pa).
- High acoustic level capability (126 dB-SPL for 3% THD).