The AKG CK80 is a modular hypercardioid shotgun microphone capsule designed for use with the AKG GN series, HM 1000, and LM 3 gooseneck, hanging and lavalier microphone fixtures. The hypercardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone. The result increases directivity and provides high gain-before-feedback response when using near speakers or monitors.
The CK80 features pristine detail and accurate reproduction. The dual wind screen design employs an outer layer which disperses initial wind stream while the second layer further diffuses the wind stream before reaching the diaphragm. The module design allows quick and easy capsule replacement for added flexibility.
- 80 Degree Pickup Angle
- The CK80 shotgun capsule features a linear 80 degree pick up pattern for an ultra focused pick up at long range.
- Modular Design
- The CK80 is designed with a threaded connection for use with the GN series, HM 1000 or LM 3 microphone fixtures. The modular design offers quick capsule replacement and enhances flexibility.
- Gold Plated Self Cleaning Connector Pins
- Gold platted connector pins achieve better conductivity and provide better overall audio quality.
- Dual Layer Wind Protection
- The dual layer windscreen provides a primary layer which disperses the incoming wind stream while the second layer further diffuses wind flow before reaching the diaphragm.