GamColor Light Red Colored Cine Filters are deep dyed polyester filters for photo, video and cinematic use. GamColor scratch-resistant filters come in a wide variety of colors - as well as in sheets or rolls.
Polyester is an especially durable material with a high melting point - and more reliable than traditional gels or acetate. In addition, each filter is constructed with UV inhibitors that prevent fading and prolong the life of the filter.
Whether for cinematic, photographic or video productions, these filters offer long-life, reliability and the highest standards of design.
Note! Colors depicted may vary slightly, due to differences in computer monitors, printed media, and variances in manufacturer's dyes
- Because it is deep dyed, the color will not scratch off the surface and is optically clear
- The clear polyester base is highly resistant to tears, punctures, cracking and deterioration in high heat applications
- The dyes used to produce GamColor are the most stable and heat resistant available
- The chemical process ensures that the colors will be clean and clear with excellent transmission and consistency
- GamColor quality control includes constant monitoring, from raw material to finished product.