The Electro-Voice N/D 767 is a rugged handheld supercardioid microphone designed for live sound reinforcement and general recording applications. Elecro-Voice VOB (vocally optimized bass) technology reduces proximity effect and muddiness associated with close proximity capturing.
The supercardioid polar pattern effectively eliminates noise and audio and the off-axis sections of the capsule. The result is reduced feedback distortion and improved signal-to-noise ratio. The N/D 767 features a Neodymium magnet for improved sensitivity and high gain before feedback. The N/D 767 is an excellent solution for capturing vocals in performances, speech capturing, presentations and more.
- Designed specifically for lead vocalists
- Ideal for both live performance and in the recording studio
- Switchable bass roll off filter for maximum vocal clarity
- Large diaphragm N/DYM ® transducer for condenser like sensitivity and frequency response
- Superior multistage shock mount for unmatched low handling noise
- Features VOB technology for reduced boominess, sibilance and P-popping