GamColor Plus Green Cine Filters are deep dyed polyester color filters athat are a superior color medium for use with all types of light.
Plus Green filters are used on additional lights as "fill" where this is a predominance of fluorescent light that cannot be minimized - such as in a large venue like a department store or market. These filters reduce or try to eliminate the red and blue elements that these supplemental light sources generate, In this way, once this additional green is added to the venue and the color somewhat stabilized at an even "green" level, , the film can be corrected at the lab where all the green can be evenly removed.
Plus Geens have another benefit as well. In scenes where there are plants in the background, these filters can bring out the "green-ness" of the plants - making them appear richer and more vibrant.
Finally, in scenes where there are large windows, Plus Greens can eliminate the pinkish effect of UV (ultraviolet) light characteristic in sunlight.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use a color temperature meter to determine the correct filtration for any given lighting scenario
- Because it is deep dyed, the color will not scratch off the surface and is optically clear
- The clear polyester base is highly resistant to tears, punctures, cracking and deterioration in high heat applications
- The dyes used to produce GamColor are the most stable and heat resistant available
- The chemical process ensures that the colors will be clean and clear with excellent transmission and consistency
- GamColor quality control includes constant monitoring, from raw material to finished product.