GamColor CTO Cine Filters - Color Temperature Orange filters help you achieve proper color balance when using strobes or HMIs under incandescent lighting conditions. These filters will help lower the color temperature to match tungsten-balanced light sources (3200K).
CTOs are available in various "steps" - each one a different temperature rating. As individual incandescent lamps vary in color temperature and with their operating voltage, CTOs are used to "tweak" the balance between the ambient light and the light source being employed to make the image (strobe, etc).
Note: When using CTO filters, it is recommended that you use a color temperature meter. It is the only reliable way to determine the correct filtration
- CTOs are available in six steps - 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Full and Extra
- Because it is deep dyed, the color will not scratch off the surface and is optically clear
- The clear polyester base is highly resistant to tears, punctures, cracking and deterioration in high heat applications
- The dyes used to produce GamColor are the most stable and heat resistant available
- The chemical process ensures that the colors will be clean and clear with excellent transmission and consistency
- GamColor quality control includes constant monitoring, from raw material to finished product.