The CBW1200 and CBW2400 Multi-Voltage Power Supplies are lighter in weight and smaller in size than any other 1200 and 2400 w/s power supplies on the market today.
Included in these extremely compact packs are auto bracketing, 1/6 EV asymmetrical power adjustment over a 3 f/stop range, and proportional modeling lamp control.
Also built in, is a switchable optical slave cell.
Failure indicator lights are conveniently located on the control panel. The 100% recycle charge has both visual and audible indicators.
Both power supplies are fan cooled and have built in over-heat protection circuits. The CB-series power supplies will fit into small lightweight cases, are thoughtfully designed and beautifully constructed.
- Auto Bracketing
- When selected, this feature enables adjustment of exposure by automatically changing the light output from the power supply in .3 f/stop increments.
- Light Weight
- The CBW2400 is 10lbs, and delivers 1200/ws of power to two heads.
- Audible Beep
- Switchable acoustic signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- 1/6 Power Adjustment
- The 13 position click stop switch varies the power output from full to .25 power in precise 1/6 f/stop increments
- Power Distribution
- Power is available to the 2 head outlets in symmetrical, or asymmetrical 1:2 distribution.
- Auto-seeking, auto-adjusting voltage for worldwide use.
- Fan Cooled
- Allows the CBW series power supply to keep working all day long and keep working year after year with no problems.
- Proportional Modeling Lights
Get a good preview of the power settings.
As the flash is powered down, the modeling light dims.