The Comet CAX32H is a very compact 3200 Watt/second focusing flash head. The lamp base dials into different positions, to alter the light output of the head. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because of its detachable power cord, this head is extremely easy to place, and pack away.
- Easy to Control
All Comet lampheads feature an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
Also featured is an integrated umbrella holder with a 3/8" hole for rapid placement of any umbrella shaft size.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- All Comet lampheads feature a user replaceable flashtube and reflector assembly. No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" assembly.
- Removeable Reflector
By simply rotating a dial on the head, the flashtube and diffuser assembly telescopes forward and backward to allow a change in light coverage and concentration of the hot spot, similar to focusing a mag-lite flashlight.
A full array of 9 reflectors and various light-controlling accessories are available.
- Fan Cooling
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances.
- Modeling Light
- 250W quartz halogen provides a bright light to focus and compose by.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- Detachable 14' power cable allows placement far from the power pack.