The Singh-Ray 84 x 84mm LB Color Intensifier Filter is an enhancing filter designed to enrich local color contrast in specific regard to warm colors as well as greens. The filter strives to boost the intensity of those specific colors while maintaining a natural rendering of other neutral colors as well as white tones within the scene.
The LB designation of this filter stands for "Lighter, Brighter", which refers to the lower optical density of the filter that enables shorter shutter speeds or smaller f/stops to be used when the filter is in place. The brighter design of the filter also enables a brighter viewfinder image to aid in composition as well as improves auto exposure and focusing performance. This filter requires an additional 0.3 stop exposure for normal results.
Singh-Ray rectangular filters are constructed from high-quality CR-39 optical resin for notable image quality and clarity. This filter measures 3.3 x 3.3" / 84 x 84mm and is compatible with Cokin P filter holders.
- Enhancing filter boosts the intensity of greens and warm colors without producing an unnatural appearance.
- Strengthens local color contrast and saturation.
- Maintains a natural rendering of whites and other neutral colors.
- "Lighter, Brighter" design enables shorter shutter speeds or smaller apertures to be used.
- Constructed from high-quality CR-39 optical resin.