The Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe Sound Card is a single PCI interface sound card with 24/96 kHz capacity, 2 balanced analog and S/PDIF digital input and output. The CardDeluxe brings high-end audio performance within reach of almost any budget.
The CardDeluxe has 4 channel operation capacity, using both analog and digital ins and outs simultaneously. Multiple CardDeluxes can be synchronized to a single sample clock. It is compatible with Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and has DirectX support and ASIO support. The user has 4 types of analog input dithering control, and the CardDeluxe has S/PDIF compatibility with Dolby Digital and DTS.
- 4 channel operation using both analog and digital ins and outs simultaneously
- Multiple CardDeluxes can be synchronized to a single sample clock. Digital Audio Labs WavSync feature ensures that when using multiple CardDeluxes, no audio will be lost when recording, or playback, on multiple inputs or outputs. When "record" is actually hit , ALL ins start recording at the same time, as opposed to one input being "opened", then the next being "opened", and so on. Without WavSync, there is a slight delay in the start time from one input to next
- Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, DirectX support, ASIO support
- Analog Input Dithering (4-types, user selectable)
- S/PDIF compatibility with Dolby Digital and DTS