Using a "Tri-Titanium" aerospace alloy compromised of aluminum, magnesium, and titanium, the Slik 700DX Pro Tripod Legs has a strength-to-weight ratio 40% greater than comparable tripods in its class. It is a very professional unit whether you're concerned with strength, fit and finish, or refinement of operation. The rapid-type center column cannot rotate accidentally, and the lever locks work securely with a minimum of movement. The 700DX has foam-padded upper segments to ease carrying on your shoulder and working in the cold, and its simple angled rubber leg tips give a firm footing while also allowing you to carry it upon some aircraft.
- A professional's legset with 30.2mm maximum diameter upper segments
- Dual alignment grooves on all leg segments eliminate leg twist and increase strength
- Individual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrain
- Rubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors, protect indoor surfaces, and allow you to carry the tripod upon a commercial aircraft (many airlines prohibit spiked tripods of any length)
- Working height of 70.1" puts camera's viewfinder at or above eye level for most users
- Two-part center column allows lower minimum operating height