The Copylizer "eVision exe.cutive" is a universal solution for cameras of all types including digital scanner cameras or SLR and medium format cameras with a digital back. The Illumina base has a viewing surface of 16.9 x 13.8" (430 x 350 mm) and is fitted with four 13-watt daylight fluorescent lamps (5000 K).
The version of "eVision exe.cutiveHF" is fitted with a high-frequency operating system as required by certain electronic cameras. The extremely robust low-vibration column is 3.3ft (1m) high and equipped with the RTP adjustable camera arm.
Everywhere in industry and administration, in medical, science and research and in the entire area of communication technologies, where photographs and other documents have to be copied, catalogued, archived, processed or transformed, there is one thing you need apart from the camera system of your own choice: the Kaiser Copylizer.
It provides reliable camera support and correct lighting when reproducing and documenting in conventional photography as well as for digital electronic image capturing.
- For capturing originals of all kinds, including three-dimensional objects, with photographic or electronic means
- For electronic documentation using digital or conventional camera systems
- For capturing documents, logos, symbols, photographs and drawings for further processing in DTP systems or for further use in video conferences or online networks
- For reproduction and documentation of X-ray films, large-format slides, silhouetted objects or transparent originals
- For making presentation slides
- As a video presenter in schools and universities, at training courses and meetings, in advertising, industry, medical and for use by military and public authorities
- For integration into evaluation systems for quality inspection, laboratory and test stations
- Three different side lighting units are available as options
- All of them have multiply adjustable diffused reflectors mounted on robust mounts; Model RB 4.36 is fitted with a total of four 36-watt daylight fluorescent lamps; Model RB 4.36HF has a high-frequency operating system; The lighting unit RB 8.36HF provides an unusually large amount of light with a total of 8 36-watt daylight fluorescent lamps, high-frequency operating system, two-level switching and an integrated cooling blower