The Electro Voice N/D 267A, part of a new generation of N/DYM ® microphones, is designed for high quality vocal use in live-sound and home recording situations. The N/D 267A is a member of a family of microphones that are manufactured with refinements that enhance sonic smoothness, improve gain before feedback, and provide more consistent performance with greater durability than earlier generations of N/DYM ® microphones. The N/D267A's acoustic response is tuned to achieve an extended frequency range with improved transient response, presenting clear lead and background vocals without the need for excessive equalization. Where exceptional vocal clarity is desired, the N/D 267A is the microphone of choice.
- VOB technology provides tailored bass response for controlled "proximity effect" and exceptional vocal clarity
- Cardioid pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation
- Consistent sound over greater working distances than competitive models
- Neodymium based magnet structure provides greater sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio
- Warm Grip handle for more comfortable feel